Thursday, October 30, 2008

Brooklyn, June 2007

From the RT list. Will add more info later.





No real notes, sadly, because it was somewhat of a blur. (They sell very big glasses of wine there. A hangover plus rain-soaked clothing plus a 3-hour train ride makes for brevity on my part.)

But thanks to the mad mnemonic skills of former listmember Dan Sallitt, I have a setlist:

Needle and Thread
Bad Monkey
[This is, according to Dan, where the show broke to wait out the second of the evening's downpours.]
Dad's Gonna Kill Me
Take Care the Road You Choose
The Wrong Heartbeat
Al Bowlly's in Heaven
1952 Vincent Black Lightning
One Door Opens
I'll Never Give It Up
Hard on Me
Mingulay Boat Song
Man in Need
I Want To See the Bright Lights Tonight
Wall of Death
Read About Love
First encore: Sunset Song
Mr. Stupid
Second encore: Persuasion (guest appearance by Teddy)
Tear Stained Letter

I must apologize to anyone whose ear I sang into, whose person I may have bashed into while "dancing," etc. Off to sober up...

Pam

No comments: